Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 3771 17 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6T 1H9 |
|Phone number||+1 587-463-0602|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 09:00 am — 08:00 pm
|Sunday|| 10:00 am — 04:00 pm |
|Monday|| 09:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Friday|| 09:00 am — 08:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00 am — 08:00 pm |
Reviews about The Chopped Leaf
- 1 / 5By Glen BarrettNormally i love Chopped Leaf but this location is horrible. Language barrier was a huge issue. Lack of customer service was another huge issue. Asked to make a wrap in rice wrap to be gluten free and they refused to do it. Other locations gladly do it. I walked out and had to find somewhere else to eat. Suggest corporate looks into this location and trains staff what customer service is about.May 27, 2017
- 3 / 5By Bob HemmwayGood food . The 3 brown lady's that were working here are lazy . I told her I wanted it to go 3 times and she said yes to go sir. Came out not to go. One Asian lady was doing all the work when the 3 brown ladies were standing around talking for 20 minutes. I own 4 retail stores and if I seen this all would be fired for being lazy. The only one I would keep was the hardworking Asian lady that fixed 5 orders when the rest of them stood around and talked in there own language. Not the only time this has happened to me at this location buy these ladies.after they fire these people I will change my rating..January 27, 2017
- 4 / 5By Krunky MunkyI mean, its not the best in my opinion. Very much a 'starbucks-y' place, where you can get extreeemely specific for what you want. But if you just want good food? Plenty of stores in the area thatll be same quality or better, for cheaperNovember 05, 2016
- 1 / 5By Karen ParkSECOND time I have been to this location. Apparently asking for No cucumbers sends them into a tailspin as this has happened twice. I thought I would give it a second shot. This time I got extra...lol. Seriously, when you spend $13 dollars for a salad and drive half way across Millwoods...I should've have learned my lesson. I will not be back. Too bad too because the Sherwood Park one rocks.September 30, 2016
- 2 / 5By Laine ElliottThis location needs to be re-trained on how to make the rice, it's ALWAYS overcooked. Ruins the entire bowl because all you get is mushy rice clumps. For $15 you expect a lot better quality. Any other location the rice has always been seperate grains and not clumps. Plus, every other location always puts a pita chip in the whole bowl #3 and this location seems annoyed when I ask for the pita chip even though I was under the impression it's supposed to come with it. Anyway, might seem small but when you're hungry and the meal is ruined it really sucks.August 03, 2016
Menu of Restaurant The Chopped Leaf
The Chopped Leaf is a restaurant based in Edmonton, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.