Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 3773 17 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6T 1A7 |
|Phone number||+1 780-466-7789|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:00 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- 5 / 5By Torian GallantPopeyes is one of the best fast food places in town. The value for dollar paid is very high and they are generally fresh. I have never had a bad experience there. Sometimes the music is too loud but they are happy to adjust. Everyone smiles there and seem dedicated to the work. Highly recommended.April 15, 2017
- 5 / 5By Gil RogersTHIS IS THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN I'VE EVER HAD. Crispy skin on the outside and moist flavourful meat on the inside. You don't even need gravy to enjoy it. All the flavour is in there.
I went on a weekday evening and they do their best to serve you quickly. The place is tiny and we are making a huge order so it was all to-go. I don't think I'll ever try to eat-in because it's just so crowded and busy in there. Service was pretty fast, around 20 minutes for a big order, so not bad.March 30, 2017
- 2 / 5By Dayna ChurchillAverage with poor service. Was so excited to try out Popeyes on my trip from BC to Alberta. Got there and felt very rushed at the till. I quickly ordered the first thing I saw, popcorn shrimp, and was pushed to the side. I asked for extra sauce, and the lady informed me that they costed more, $0.60 per. Instead of informing me and tossing me one (I know it can be done) she made me go back into the line, to order an extra sauce (which was $0.30 per not $0.60 - they should know the price). The food was good, but very average tasting. Overall I don't think I'll be rushing out to try again.December 06, 2016
- 4 / 5By Cynthia GooldClean, good food. The food always comes hot. The wait time is long no matter how many people are there. So if your going on a lunch break it might take longer for your food than you think. Some of the till people could use some confidence so they can be more friendly. Otherwise I recommend this place!November 11, 2016
- 5 / 5By fred manlyIf you want fast food that doesn't taste like fast food get yourself to Popeyes. Try the red beans and rice instead of the usual side of fries. The Cajun chicken sandwich is actually spicy enough to make me get some sweck! Good Stuff!September 10, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a restaurant based in Edmonton, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.